- No products in the cart.
27 Jan It’s time to unleash your 3D powers: 2017 #IWANNAPRINT Contest is here
Calling out to all makers, designers, and tinkerers, this is your chance to take part in our biggest 3D printing contest ever! Show us how this exciting new technology inspires you in three steps, create, print, share. The best designs will be exhibited worldwide!
Step 1 3D Print any of your own creations
Step 2 Share on Polymaker’s Facebook, Instagram or Twitter using the following hashtags:@Polymaker_3D #IwannaPrint #FilamentName #PrinterName
ALL OF THEM WILL BE SHOWN IN OUR EXHIBITIONS AROUND THE WORD
There are also two guest judges, Joel Telling (3D Printing Nerd) & Angus Deveson (Maker’s Muse). Both Joel and Angus will pick their favorite design to win a 5 spool prize (750g Material, Colour & Diameter of choice) respectively.
Entries will be judged based on clarity, ingenuity, creativity and quality of presentation. Start thinking and creating in three dimensions. It’s time to unleash your 3D powers, the 2017 #IWANNAPRINT Contest is here!
The contest will run as follows:
- 1st Place: 1 x Polysher & 8 x Spools (750g Material, Colour & Diameter of choice)
- 2nd Place: 6 x Spools (750g Material, Colour & Diameter of choice)
- 3rd Place: 4 x Spools (750g Material, Colour & Diameter of choice)
Guest Judges can each pick one winner:
- Angus Deveson (Maker’s Muse): 5 Spools (750g Material, Colour & Diameter of choice)
- Joel Telling (3D Printing Nerd): 5 Spools (750g Material, Colour & Diameter of choice)
- Worldwide, anyone can enter.
- Only unique designs & remixes accepted.
- No size limit.
- Can print with any material.
- Models must have been printed with FFF/FDM technology.
- Designs from all applicants must be shared with Polymaker (.STL) on request.
- Winning design will be exhibited worldwide at the polymaker booth at every 3D printing exhibition Polymaker will attend in 2017 (TCT Asia, FormNext Frankfurt, TCT Birmingham, Rapid Show Pittsburgh).
What are we looking for?:
- Unique designs that promote 3D printing.
- Useful designs with practical applications.
- Designs with high aesthetic value.
- Friday 27th of January Start of competition.
- End on Friday 31st of March.
How to Enter?:
- Design a new model or remix an existing model. Print out the model on a FFF/FDM printer in any material/s. Photograph (or video, if the model is kinetic) the printed model and share on Polymaker’s social media (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook) with the following hashtags: @Polymaker #iwannaprint #(printer used) #(filament used)
How to Win?:
- Top three designs will be hand-picked by Polymaker team and announced through Polymaker channels.
- Each guest judge will pick their favorite design to win the 5 spool prize.
- Winners will be announced sequentially in descending order. Starting the week of 3rd April.
- Guest Judges will announce their winner via their own channel starting the week of the 3rd April.
T’s & C’s:
- Participants may only submit designs or remixes of their own original design. By submitting your design you agree to the above terms of condition.
BINDING AGREEMENT: In order to enter the Contest, you must agree to the Rules. Therefore, please read these Rules prior to entry to ensure you understand and agree. You agree that submission of an entry in the Contest constitutes an agreement to these Rules.